- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Get a powerful start to your marketing career while also being a part of a collaborative team that helps to develop life-enhancing medical technologies.
MPE is searching for a passionate, energetic self-starter to join our team as a Marketing Intern. The individual in this role will gain experience in core marketing functions including branding, graphic design, content marketing, social media, analytics and more.
This position is a Summer 2022 internship with flexible working hours!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing plan tactics to achieve business goals, measure results, and make adjustments.
- Help to create content (written, graphic, video) for marketing campaigns.
- Assist with editing and printing of marketing material (including but not limited to) educational, event, promotional, website, print ads and other collateral.
- Help maintain the customer database.
- Pull reports and assist with the creation of dashboards that measure the effectiveness of our tactics and campaigns.
- Conduct general market and competitive research as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Studying towards a degree in Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
For over 40 years MPE- Inc. has been the leader in medical equipment and the electronic industry. Our products and services have kept pace with the rapidly changing technologies and industry needs. Our success is indicated by the rapid growth at our one location in Northwest Milwaukee.
No work sponsorship is available for this position.
No relocation is offered for this position.
BusinessView all jobs at MPE-Inc