HR Business Partner
MP is a leading HCM and HR company dedicated to empowering organizations and maximizing the potential of their workforce. With a strong track record of delivering comprehensive HR solutions, we partner with companies to optimize their people strategies and drive business success. Our employees are passionate about delivering WOW Service and living the MP company values internally with each other and externally with our clients.
We are seeking a skilled HR Business Partner to join our dynamic HR Services team. As an HR Business Partner at MP you will be responsible for building strong relationships with MP's clients, understanding their unique HR needs, and providing strategic support. HR Business Partners with MP are capable of thinking outside the box and can creatively utilize internal and external resources to get the job done.
This is a remote position and can be filled by an applicant located within or near one of our hub locations of: Boston, MA; Rochester, NY; Cincinnati, OH; or Tampa, FL.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for a portfolio of clients, providing comprehensive HR support and guidance.
- Provide strategic HR consulting to clients on a wide range of HR matters, including employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, and compliance.
- Collaborate with clients to identify HR challenges and opportunities and develop proactive strategies and action plans to address them.
- Assist clients in developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and programs to drive employee engagement, retention, and productivity.
- Conduct HR audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement and ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Partner with clients to advise on employee relations issues, including investigations, conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and performance improvement plans.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in HR to provide innovative solutions and recommendations to clients.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal HR teams, ensuring effective communication and seamless delivery of HR services including training and new hire orientations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience (1-2 years) as an HR Business Partner, HR Consultant, or a similar role, preferably within an HR Services outsourcing company.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to establish trust and credibility with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand client industries, business models, and organizational dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively present information and influence stakeholders.
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP Certification preferred or must be willing/able to obtain certification within 18 months of hire.
Benefits and Other Information:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance with an FSA option, retirement plans, paid time off, wellness benefits, and opportunities for professional development and growth.
At MP, we know the importance of team engagement. We focus on building a strong company culture based on our core values. The value we operate by the most is that we treat our employees like they're our most valuable resource.
MP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process, please inform us and we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.