- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in the fiscal year 2019, MP's Client is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Our Client has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Planner will assist with the planning, scheduling, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. The Planner coordinates the movement of materials through production with materials planning, procurement, and supply chain staff.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction: The position will report to the Divisional Production Control Manager and interact intra-divisionally with materials planning, logistics, and procurement.
- Work directly with Operations, Leadership, Engineering, PSM's, Lean, Customer Service, as well as Supply Chain.
- Maintain a variety of schedules, records, and reports pertaining to the tracking of materials through the production cycle and availability of production resources.
- Assists in executing requisite system transactions needed to support the receipt, storage, and transferring of material.
- Assists with the monitoring of inventory levels generating tracking reports and performing data entry as required.
- Visibility to cell capacity and material consumption on a cell level and Valuestream level and will be able to easily provide critical data and understand production strengths and gaps.
- 3+ years of experience in inventory and production control.
- 4-year college degree in Integrated Supply Chain Mgmt., Business, Engineering w/Planning Experience is required with APICS preferred.
- Fabrication experience • Kanban training and experience.
- Six Sigma training is preferred.
- Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper automation opportunities.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills and be able to understand electronic processing.
- Excellent written, verbal, and strong interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
- Strong Excel skills (queries, pivots) • Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities.
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprises principles and practices.
- Planning and/or Operations experience • Project management experience.
- Familiarity with Lean Tools and Problem Solving preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people (multiple departments & backgrounds).
- Some Technical knowledge of industrial products.
- Must be flexible, dependable, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
NOTE: Final Grade for this position would depend on the skill set of the candidate and years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency, or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations. ("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
ManufacturingView all jobs at MP RPO