Entry Level Recruiter
New York, NY
Currently seeking a motivated Recruiter to fill a position with a leading Executive Recruiting firm in New York, NY. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and have a strong desire for success, as well strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Recruiter
- Focus on the following verticals: hedge funds, investment banking, and private equity.
- Conduct all aspects of the search process; from candidate screening/selection, to day-to-day interaction with the client, search execution, and marketing for new business.
- Oversight of the entire recruitment cycle; identifying suitable candidates, phone and in-person behavioral/technical screening, reference checks, negotiating job offers, and supporting candidates through post-hire process.
- Responsible for identifying candidates and clients through creative sourcing techniques, involving; warm canvassing, referrals, media leads, database mining, research from industry newsletters and media leads, online and social networking, industry events, etc.
- Perform research on companies, industry, and job functions for candidate identification purposes.
Requirements of the Entry Level Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork, integrity, and positivity
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong problem solving abilities