Systems Engineer 4
- Posted: over a month ago
MOSAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer 4 to support a contract in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- Primary – Knowledge of cloud systems, primarily Azure, blob storage, sas tokens, logic apps, azure active directory. If AWS is primary and they know of Azure basics and want to learn Azure then that would be ok. AWS EKS – Elastic Kubernetes Service, ECR – Elastic Container Register, EC2 – Elastic compute cloud, S3 – Simple Storage Service (spinning up new resources, managing existing resources)
- System Architecture creation/documentation
- SSP (STE/STN) coordination
- Troubleshooting Python (does not need to know how to write Python as a SWE, but if we need to troubleshoot the code it would be good to have any basic coding capability)
- Creating security testing and validation documentation
- Working with various levels of Government leadership
- Communication skills
Secondary (domain specific technology) –
- Deploying applications to Docker (creating and deploying containers to Azure subscriptions)
- Securing cloud infrastructure
- STIX2 formats
- Knowledge of cyber threat intelligence sources
- A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note
2) from an accredited college or university plus ten (10) years of systems engineering experience.
A High School Diploma or GED plus fourteen (14) years of general systems engineering experience (any Process Area).
A Master's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus eight (8) years of systems engineering experience.
A PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field (See Note 1) or a related discipline (See Note 2) from an accredited college or university plus eight (8) years of systems engineering experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
* Note 1 – Examples of Qualified engineering fields include: Aeronautics, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, Nuclear, Software, Systems, and Engineering Management.
* Note 2 - Examples of related disciplines include: Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Physics.
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MOSAIC Technologies Group
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at MOSAIC Technologies Group