Personnel Recovery ISR IQT Training Specialist
MOSAIC Technologies Group Moody A F B, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
MOSAIC is seeking a Personnel Recovery ISR IQT Training Specialist at Moody AFB, GA. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
This role will provide formal initial qualification training (IQT) for personnel assigned to support platform- and weapon system-specific ISR operations at the Squadron, Operational Support Squadron, Group, or Wing level.
The Journeyman IT Specialist for this effort is responsible for:
- Prepare course materials, develop training exercises, and keep curriculum up to date with any technology, system, or tool updates.
- Deliver pre-mission briefings and deliver academic testing at close of training events. Training topics shall include ISR collection platform fundamentals (RADAR/IR theory, SIGINT, GEOINT, Special Payloads, Weapons Capabilities/employment and Threats), Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, and introduction to core Air Force mission sets supported by the ISR community to include: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Close Air Support, Combat Search and Rescue, Counter-land, Counter-Sea, and Strike Coordination and Reconnaissance.
- Develop/maintain curriculum for the stand-up of a 1N1 qualification program and training schedule based on existing 1N1 Rescue/SOF programs.
- Bachelor's degree and eight (8)+ years of relevant experience. An additional 4+ years of related experience can substitute for a Bachelor's Degree.
- 1N1 with strong Knowledge of Personnel Recovery ISR Operations
- Experience with Personnel Recovery air assets such as the HC-130J, HH-60G/W, and Guardian Angel Weapons System (GAWS)
- Experience briefing aircrews on ISR topics related to personnel recovery tactics.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- TS/SCI clearance is required
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Currently supporting Personnel Recovery Operation
- Experience with/the ability to train others on current and emerging intelligence tools/systems (i.e. MIST, BODHI, PALANTIR) is highly desirable.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MOSAIC Technologies Group
AddressMoody A F B, GA
BusinessView all jobs at MOSAIC Technologies Group