Facility Security Officer (FSO)/Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO)
MOSAIC Technologies Group Fulton, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MOSAIC is seeking an experienced Facility Security Officer (FSO)/Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) with an active TS/SCI and Polygraph to work at our corporate location in Fulton, Maryland as part of a small team.
The FSO/CSSO's overall objective is to co-lead the daily personnel clearance program, training program, and serve as the security SME for the company. The ideal person will support a variety of contract security requirements at multiple locations to ensure candidates meet suitability and eligibility requirements for various intelligence community agencies.
We are looking for you if you are well versed with the NISPOM and able to utilize all security verification sites with little instruction while also being able to provide mentorship to others while executing the following:
- Conduct phone and in-person Security Pre-screens, documenting information and tracking of each screen results as well as reporting results to support teams
- Understand and communicate all clearance verification information to members of MOSAIC's Program Management Office (PMO)
- Demonstrates independent judgment, strong customer service, and communication skills in reviewing security clearance paperwork and visit authorization letters to various government agencies
- This position will be required to populate the company database of clearance processing candidates, providing data as needed
- Provide, track the progress of and submit completed security forms as well as follow-up with adjudication team for status updates daily or weekly as needed
- This position will be responsible for all administrative Functions for Security
- Ability to interpret, administer and follow directives as identified in the National Industrial Security Program Operations Manual (NISPOM)
- Perform as the co-lead on annual government DCSA inspections of the facility and security records and perform yearly self-inspections and report findings to the government.
- Complete and submit Visitor requests and Visitor Authorization Letters via fax or through DISS (or Other)
- Lead the day-to-day management of security for the programs
- Provide Operation Security support and implementing security requirements
- Interface with Program Mgmt., Recruiters, CSSO's and program employees, subcontractors and new hire employees in relationship to servicing and maintaining clearances
- Interfacing with government contacts with regards to personnel security duties, to include polygraph appointments, subject interviews and indoctrinations
- Perform clearance processing for multiple government & contractor sites with demonstrated past performance as indicated by ability to verify/confirm clearance/accesses of new hires and current employees
- Manage/Maintain program eCPRL and maintain security paperwork for all contracts to include but not limited to DD254s and eCPRL's
- Makes impartial judgments on the recommended processing times while reviewing confidential candidate material
- Minimum of five (5) years Facility Security Officer(FSO)/ Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Project Management, or related field is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with e-QIP, DISS, SWFT, NISS and OBMS
- Must be able to perform light travel as required
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Full-Time employees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MOSAIC Technologies Group
Real EstateView all jobs at MOSAIC Technologies Group