Data Analyst & Visualization Specialist 4 (SME)
- Expired: February 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
MOSAIC is seeking a Data Analyst & Visualization Specialist level 4 to support a large program in the Ft Belvoir, VA area.
- The Data Analyst & Visualization Specialist plans, documents, tracks, and provides visualizations for all client data (training and related HRIS/LMS) to support stakeholder reporting and training operations.
Minimum Requirements :
- A Master's degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Information Systems, Data Science, Data Analysis or related area from an accredited academic institution (i.e., regional, national, or institutional) preferred. In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree and an additional seven (7) years of relevant experience for a total of 22 years.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in a learning environment including experience with Excel, SQL, Tableau & HRIS/LMS.
- Experience in developing customer facing dashboards.
- Ten (10) years experience performing needs assessments in a training and learning environment, as well as developing & maintaining data visualizations.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Full-Time e mployees have a choice of 3 different medical plans, 1 medical supplement plan, 2 different dental plans and vision coverage. All plans are ala carte, so you can choose what fits for you and your family.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community, growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MOSAIC Technologies Group
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at MOSAIC Technologies Group
Get fresh Business Analyst Data Visualization jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.