This job is for an experienced Loan Originator Assistant or Loan Processor who loves the mortgage industry and interaction with borrowers and clients. Let’s put your mortgage experience to work with us at Mortgage Affiliates where you can help our clients achieve their dream of home ownership.
We are looking for VERY detailed oriented experienced mortgage professionals with a background in originating or processing conventional and government loans to join our team in a Loan Coordinator /Processor role. Mortgage Affiliates is growing Mortgage brokerage in Baltimore Metro Area. The Loan Coordinator/Processor exceeds expectations by helping in originating and processing loans in an efficient and timely manner, working directly with the borrower, referral partners, Loan Officer Team, and Underwriting and Closing teams.
Starting pay ranges from $40,000 - $50,000 Annually, plus potential to earn monthly bonuses on production.
· Receive loan applications, obtain credit information for applicants, and collect all needed documentation for loans. Documentation to include: Verifications of Deposit (VOD), Verifications of Employment (VOE), appraisal, title, etc. as appropriate.
- Answer all borrower questions or refer to Loan Officer as needed.
- Verify loans are complete and submit them to Investors/Lenders based upon Underwriting and/or Automated Underwriting System (AUS) requirements within 24 hours of receipt of documents.
- Clear any conditions that require communication to title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, etc.
- Collect all necessary items needed to prepare the Closing Disclosure (CD), and ensure timely drawing and delivery of the CD in order to meet the expected close of escrow.
- Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title 72 hours before closing, and a final settlement statement is issued to the Loan Officer or team 48 hours prior to closing.
- Review all closing statements and compare to signed Lona Estimate (LE) before signings, and correct discrepancies where needed.
- Meet with clients to sign loan documents.
- Send out correspondence including thank you cards, closing cost calculations, etc.
- Solve escrow issues without involving the Loan Officer when possible.
- Coordinate closing details with clients.
- Maintain a detailed conversation log for each file.
· Prefer a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in mortgage lending preferably in processing.
· Working knowledge of loan program guidelines including conventional, jumbo, and government loan programs.
· Ability to work with Multiple lenders.
· Proficiency in DU/LP/GUS and/or other major LOS (Preferably Calyx Point)
· Ability to calculate income
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines, strong organization skills
· Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism
· Ability to work full time, 40 hour a week schedule in our branch with potential overtime as required
MORTGAGE AFFILIATES INC
Why Work Here?Mortgage Affiliates Inc. was established with the mission of creating extraordinary mortgage solutions. That mission continues to be a driving force through today. Mortgage Affiliates has always sought out the nation’s most creative and responsible lenders. This enables us to be one of the most competitive mortgage brokers. We use the latest in financial technology to bring you the most up-to-date information. Our financial products vary from simple to simply spectacular. We are experienced with both residential and commercial real estate purchases. We understand the needs of today’s investor. If you looking for your first home, we will help you finance the home of your dreams. We always operate with honesty, integrity, and a solid commitment to quality. We never sacrifice quality for profit. In fact, we enjoy a great amount of leverage with our lenders due to the reputation we have earned. We create financial solutions with the end consumer in mind, allowing you to rest assured you are getting the best loan possible. Mortgage Affiliates Inc. has never failed in our commitment to supporting communities. Mortgage Affiliates Inc. believes in supporting the community. Building communities through responsible lending is what we do best!
Family Run Operation, Friendly Team Atmosphere, a Lot of Room to Grow Professionally and Financially.