- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MOR Talent Solutions is currently working with one of their partner client near the Scranton area, a leader in the Building Materials Industry, on a 1st shift, M-F Maintenance Mechanic opportunity.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude/skill set
- Ability to diagnose and fix mechanical issues to limit machine down time
- Experience troubleshooting, documenting, and repairing machine/equipment breakdowns
Why Work Here?
- Have increased pay rates by 23% over the past year and half
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Quarterly raises
- Offer 3 top of the line healthcare insurance packages (gold, silver, bronze)
- Company pays for 50% of the deductible for both the silver and bronze plans
- 401k match 100% up to 3.5%
- Excellent PTO structure
- Tuition Reimbursement – cover up to 50% of the cost of each course up to $5,250
- Company has grown revenue 26% over the past 3 years - exceptional growth for a $5 billion organization
- Company is expanding rapidly - recently expanded operations to West Coast, Southwest, and Mountain Area Markets
- Professional Development and Career Advancement Opportunities
This is a integral role for our client, and this opportunity will not be available for long. All qualified candidates apply now!
MOR Talent Solutions