We invite qualified individuals to apply for the position of Customer Service Rep/Junior Estimator.
Moore Cadillac is a busy body shop located in Chantilly, Virginia. Committed to providing, quality, timely repairs with best in class customer service; we are looking for professional people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
We want to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions
The Customer Service Rep/Junior Estimator is responsible for:
- Customer handling during vehicle drop-off and pick-up: address repair concerns, photograph and document vehicles, prepare paperwork.
- Answer calls and inquiries quickly and professionally
- Assume responsibility from the hand-over of keys to delivery of the vehicle
- Provide outstanding service updating the customer and insurance on the vehicle’s progress
- Make follow up calls to customers
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale
- Learn, understand
To be successful in this role the candidate must have:
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Prior Body Shop Experience preferred, not required
- CCC Estimate Software skills preferred, not required, will train
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Candidates must be energetic, organized and be a team player
- Must be computer literate and able to use web based software
- Training provided
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid vacation
- Excellent benefit package
- 401K with company match