Moody Associates, P.A. a CPA and consulting firm specializing in recovery audits and prevention controls for a broad range of industries across the globe, is the only CPA firm in the U.S. specializing in contract compliance auditing and recovery auditing services globally is in need of one or more audit staff.
• Responsible for contacting vendors to solicit statements and confirm overpayments.
• Records receipt of statements or vendor correspondence into centralized tracking system.
• Compile account numbers to accompany statement requests.
• Understands and follows overall audit compliance by adhering to specific audit guidelines and meeting audit deadlines.
• Contributes to the success of the firm by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; and finding new ways to help the team.
• Responsible for providing general administrative support to the audit team, which may include data entry of claim information, sorting mail, etc.
Requirements include general office experience, excellent telephone/verbal communication skills, documentation skills, dependability and extreme attention to detail. Must be extremely organized, as substantial multi-tasking is required.
Bachelor's or Associates degree or working towards a degree from accredited College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive salary and benefits, to include health insurance, three weeks paid vacation, company paid life and disability (long and short term) insurance, bonus plan(s) and the best work atmosphere in the State of South Carolina.
Ability to exercise discretion and make independent decisions
Excellent Time Management Skills
Attention to Detail
Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
Ability to complete multiple projects
Effective verbal and written communication skills
General Office Skills