We are seeking an admin assistant with minimum 2 years' experience in the construction industry. You would be providing administrative support to the project/estimating team leader at project level or other staff at project management level.
- Assist the Estimating/Project Managers Team with processing RFI's, new job binders, closeout binders and archiving projects.
- Will maintain project team and management group calendar.
- Prepares meeting packages in advance of meetings.
- Collect and assemble Weekly and Monthly Progress Reports.
- Attend project meetings, take meeting minutes and distributes as required.
- Billing (Contractors monthly per project, outside services, etc.)
- Assist in ordering, stocking and organizing supplies.
- Maintain vendor files and touching base with vendors.
- Track new jobs and project status.
- File correspondence and other materials as required.
- Assist with compiling information for company bids and/or submittals and file corresponding documents in a timely manner.
- Solid knowledge using Microsoft Office Programs.
- 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support preferably in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry
- Working knowledge of Office 365, PDF creator (Adobe/Bluebeam)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & Takeoff software (AGTEK) is a plus
- Must be detailed-oriented and highly organized.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Comfortable with corresponding and communicating with team members in office and in the field.
- Experience in a supportive role for a construction company is very helpful.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, college degree is preferred.
- Valid Drivers' License required
MPE is an EOE - Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, in a manner consistent with state and local laws.