Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Generate insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is REQUIRED.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train ideal candidate.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE ASSESSMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION!
MONICA RODRIGUEZ-Farmers Insurance Agency