Immediate Openings for Behavior Technicians and Lead Therapists with Potential for Advancement
Come join our amazing team and grow with us!
• PART-TIME & FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
• SCHOOL HOURS AVAILABLE Mon-Fri
• AFTERNOON/EVENING HOME-BASED SESSIONS AVAILABLE
• LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC CANDIDATES WITH A PASSION FOR CHILDREN
• Implementing a behavior plan as designed by the Behavior Analyst
• Working in homes, schools, and/or clinic setting
• Providing intensive 1:1 assistance to a special needs child and/or a classroom of students
• Implementing treatment, collecting data, and ensuring safety
• Collaborating and communicating with the Behavior Analyst and team as required
• Must be at least 19 years of age and have high-school degree or equivalent.
• Have successfully passed BCI and DCYF background checks.
• Bachelor's Degree or pursuing a degree within the Human Services Field preferred.
• Two years supervised experience working with children with special health care needs preferred.
Behavior Technicians receive ongoing paid professional development training. Momentum also provides the opportunity to obtain a national credential, the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). The RBT is professional credential offered by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
Momentum offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package