Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Direct Support Professional duties and responsibilities
Direct Support Professionals work with individuals with mental or developmental disabilities by creating behavior plans, teaching self-care skills, cooking meals and doing laundry. Additional duties may include:
- Assisting clients with daily personal tasks, including bathing and dressing
- Completing housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, washing dishes and tidying
- Helping plan client appointments and organize a schedule
- Organizing with transportation arrangements to appointments
- Shopping for groceries and preparing meals that meet specific client dietary needs
- Encouraging client engagement in social networks and communities
MOHMOH HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLCFairfax, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.