Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us! We are currently seeking candidates for a Sales Operations Analyst (Home Depot) position.
The primary objective for this role is to assist sales leadership for Resilient and Wood product channels at Home Depot with the development and formulation of strategic long range and short-range plans aimed at growing sales within assigned channels. Areas of responsibility include sales reporting, forecasting, compliance and other operational tasks.
Job Duties would include:
- Compiles, formats and reviews Point of Sale (POS) data to provide visibility and to make recommendations regarding performance of products and programs within assigned channels.
- Compiles internal data and reports to provide visibility and facilitate decision-making to include depicting purchases, inventory levels and other areas to ensure effective and profitability of assigned accounts.
- Makes recommendations based on external and internal data related to sales, marketing and merchandising activities. Provide input to sales leadership about trends and changes and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary maintaining and growing sales.
- Works directly with the customer on providing data, reports and other information regarding the assigned channels.
- Works directly with both external (Home Depot) and internal functions, including Planning and Finance, to provide relevant and accurate forecasts for assigned channels.
- Works directly with both external (Home Depot) and internal functions to ensure minimal financial impact regarding customer Compliance programs.
- Coordinates administrative, logistical and operational details associated with the day-to-day operations of the assigned channels, assisting with matters related to sales and marketing activities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Four year college degree in business, marketing or related field
- Two or more years of related work experience or four plus years of job specific work experience combined with equivalent training/education to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency level in the following areas: Microsoft Excel (pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint, Business Writing concepts and techniques.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Intermediate level understanding of accounting and reporting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales terminology, concepts and business operating procedures. Analytical/Technical skills required to collect and prepare financial, statistical, productivity data, etc. Progressively responsible experience in planning, budgeting and financial management analysis and reporting.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.