Our client is a progressive and innovative software company that is changing the way people interact with Banks and Credit Unions. It was recently added to Inc.'s 5000 list of fastest-growing companies, and Banking CEO identified it as a Top Banking Analytics Software provider.
We are in search of a Software Developer to support our client’s growing application demand. This position plays a key role in supporting the functional development of software solutions that connect banking equipment and systems. You must be able to communicate confidently with technical personnel and work closely with other departments to deliver the highest level of solutions possible. The ideal candidate must be able to collect and assess functional requirements and support programming demands under tight deadlines – and have fun doing it.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
This position needs to have a successful experience in delivering program solutions. Have the ability to:
- Maintain existing software product lines. Including functional enhancements, bug fixing, code optimization, etc.
- Team building. Cross-training team members and receiving training from team members on coding, business process related to software products, time management, etc.
- Customer support. Provide second line support for the front line technical support staff on customer issues
- New product designs, prototyping, and development
- Custom project development. Support sales and marketing on technical issues, design special project based on client needs, organize team members to deliver the project on-time and on budget.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Understand Object-Oriented concepts
- Software Design patterns
- Basic knowledge of database (relational/non-relational)
- Software development life Cycle
- Quick learning experience with Web Services
- Demonstrate the ability to acquire new knowledge in a timely manner
- General ability and willingness to support and work with others within and outside of department
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, accountability and outstanding attention to detail
- Awesome person, go-getter personality, problem solver, with the ability to work well independently
- Excellent communicating skills
- Passionate about technology and development
- Java (can code using Java)
- At least 2 years of experience with Applied Java
- Experience with Intellij or Eclipse (or willingness to learn them)
- Familiarity with Redis as database
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- MS SQL
- Mongo DB
- Cassandra DB
- JBoss andApache Tomcat
- 3+years’ experience with Software Development
- 3+years' troubleshooting experience under tight deadlines
- Able to manage multiple daily project requirements
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Generous medical insurance coverage (health, dental, vision)
- Paid time off
- 401k matching
- Amazing culture and the luxury of working in an award-winning environment, and a place where you can make a difference.
- Background check
- Drug testing
From Retained or Contingency Search, needs driven by Mergers and Acquisitions, a full range of Interim and Temporary solutions, and customized Candidate Representation and guidance, at MOGEL we're committed to doing it right and doing it better. At our core are relationships characterized by doing whatever it takes to ensure success and satisfaction.
MOGEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MOGEL does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.