MOD Pizza in the Raleigh market is hiring an Assistant Manager! MOD Pizza is unique in its combination of thin crust, artisan-style pizza that is made-to-order and served 'fast' in a stylized environment -- all at an incredibly affordable price. Life is too short not to enjoy what you do and who you work with...ARE YOU MOD?
An Hourly Manager of MOD Pizza is responsible for managing the overall operation of the store, scheduling, and ensuring that a great customer experience is delivered while maintaining financial responsibility. Other job duties include but are not limited to all product ordering from various vendors, maintaining a calm/cool presence during peak volumes or unannounced event and reinforcing a positive MOD Squad environment.
Please submit your resume and contact information to this advertisement for further consideration.
Requirements that must be met for consideration (with or without a reasonable accommodation):
- Two years of restaurant experience
- Prior experience with P&L responsibility
- Prior experience analyzing financial reports and data
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
- Ability to continuously stand and/or walk the entire 8 hour shift with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe throughout the entire shift with or without a responsible accommodation.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to drive his or her personal vehicle as needed on a daily basis.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to operate a computer and utilize Microsoft Office applications. Apply Today!