MOD Pizza Captain/Manager
MOD Mod Pizza Northville, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For the third year in a row The Detroit Free Press announced TEAM Schostak as a recipient of the Top Workplace! honor (Voted by our Employees!)
Livonia, MI-based TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants takes pride in creating jobs for today that lead to careers for tomorrow. We are a family-owned restaurant group with an expansive portfolio of casual and fast-casual dining restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's.
We follow our TSFR Roadmap to live out our Core Values-Our People, Delight our Guests, Community, Act with Integrity, Achieve Results.
We are "A talented, engaged TEAM that proudly 'Delights Our Guests' AND increases profits for the benefits of all."
WE ARE TEAM SCHOSTAK!
Simple food for complex times.
Based in Seattle, MOD’s individual artisan-style pizzas are made on demand, using fresh-pressed dough and signature sauces. Guests can create their own pizzas and salads, using any combination of more than 30 featured toppings, or they can choose from a menu of MOD classics.
Each pizza is hand-cooked in an 800-degree oven in less than three minutes, and salads are hand-tossed in front of the guest. MOD also serves draft beers, wine, handspun milkshakes and house-made lemonades and iced teas. Above all, MOD believes in putting people first—both employees and guests—and is striving to redefine the fast food experience.
- Assist Manages with day to day operations
- Direct MOD Squad members to various work stations
- Set a positive example for Squad members
- Open and Close restaurant according to guidelines set by Manager
- Follow Cash Management policies
- Maintain attendance and performance records
- Other duties as assigned
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required
- Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to maintain calm presence during stressful situations
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One-Two years of previous restaurant supervision
- Free College-Earn While You Learn (Spouse, Children, Grandchildren too)*
- Fast Track Career Advancement
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Rewards and recognition programs
- 25% discount at all of our locations (Wendy's, Del Taco, Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen)
- Employee Discount Program (Offers exclusive discounts to Sporting Events, Concerts, Trips, and more!)
We are TEAM Schostak and YOU can be too!
TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of its business. *Eligibility requirements may apply.