Office Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Elder Accountancy, P.C. is in search of an Administrative Assistant performing clerical and administrative functions as a critical member of our fast-paced, results oriented team. This position affords growth into the accounting profession as we support our employees in becoming bookkeepers, Enrolled Agents, California registered tax preparers, or even Certified Public Accountants. For a person looking to advance in the accounting profession, this could be a real career opportunity.
- 2 Weeks paid vacation after 12 months
- 401K after 12 months.
- 75% health insurance
- 100% Dental, Life, and Vision
- 12 yearly paid holidays.
- Previous experience in office administration and other related fields
- Prior customer service experience recommended
- Experience interacting with clients comfortably over email and phone
- Technology experience with proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google. (Especially Microsoft Outlook email and calendar, and Zoom)
- Prior experience using a Customer Relationship Management software
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask independently throughout the workday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior experience in an accounting practice is a bonus
- Answer inbound calls, taking messages and directing calls to the appropriate staff
- Point of contact for a range of staff, external partners and clients
- Greet and assist guests & clients onsite
- Plan and schedule client meetings for internal staff
- Utilize and actively update the CRM as client information changes
- Draft correspondences and other formal outbound communications on behalf of the firm, such as event invitations and monthly newsletters to clients
- Filing and general organizational office duties
Please submit your resume and cover letter by Friday, April 16th with the following questions answered.
- When would you be available to start?
- Why are you applying for this position?
- What moments are you most proud of in your career?
- Share about a time you had to interact with a difficult customer. How were you able to resolve the situation with the customer?
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at MNY