US applicants only!
Be a part of MNX Global Logistics. MNX is a premium global provider of specialized, expedited transportation and logistics services. Clients include multinational leaders in the biopharmaceutical, life sciences, medical device, aviation and entertainment industries. These organizations rely on MNX’s exceptional record of transporting critical items around the world.
We are now hiring for service-oriented individuals who are career-minded and who enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment. This position works to solve a full range of logistics challenges by engaging with customers and/or agents.
We are currently hiring Logistics Coordinators for the following shifts.
6 pm to 4 am Thursday to Sunday
The position pays $16 to $18 per hour, depending on experience.
• Handle incoming customer requests via phone, email and website with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Using proprietary logistics management platform, process, monitor, and manage critical customer shipments for customers in various industries, including but not limited to medical, health, aviation, entertainment and high tech industries
• Communicate with customers and agents in a professional and courteous manner
Requirements• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
• Be proficient in: Microsoft-Word, Excel, Outlook & data entry and type 30 WPM
• Knowledge of US and world geography and time zones is preferred
• Call Center experience is preferred
• Must have outstanding communication, customer service, and organizational skills
• Be able to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Be flexible - with the ability to work additional hours as business requires
We offer a complete benefits package, including:
• Competitive compensation
• Vacation (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Opportunity for advancement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life insurance and disability
• 401(k) plan
Must pass a drug screen and background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, age, sex or disability.