Product Marketing Manager
- Expired: October 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At MNTN, we've built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability - but most importantly we really like working here. We're looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers - and we're seeking someone that can help us grow our team. QuickFrame by MNTN is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
About QuickFrame by MNTN:
QuickFrame is a platform that intelligently connects video creators - individuals, boutique production companies, animation studios - to video creative projects on a global level. Projects range from original live action productions, to editing, motion design, and AR/VR development. QuickFrame is built to help video buyers scale and diversify their production capabilities, and to help creators consistently find opportunities that are vetted and ready to work on. QuickFrame buyers range from some of the largest companies in the world, to medium and small businesses alike. We believe in the power of data to help inform creative decision-making and performance.
- Manage product marketing end-to-end: including research and segmentation, goal setting, positioning and messaging, competitive intelligence, enablement and go-to-market, measurement and optimization, and look-backs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, including with Product and Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Business Development.
- Pursue a benefit-led approach to product marketing.
- Drive internal awareness of new products.
- Track and report on KPIs.
- Report results to senior leadership and recommend changes as needed.
- Work with program teams to plan, coordinate, and execute high quality marketing milestones on-time.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- Crisp, concise written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing the full-cycle of product marketing, including gathering customer insights, developing positioning and messaging, setting goals, researching competitors, developing enablement and go-to-market guidance, analyzing campaign results, and conducting win/loss reviews.
- Passion for video creators and the power of creative to drive campaign outcomes.
- Ability to gather and analyze both qualitative and quantitative data.
- A team-first attitude with a self-starter mentality
- Previous SaaS experience preferred
- Agency and/or video creative production experience
- A college degree in the humanities, with extensive writing experience would be ideal
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three day weekend in every month that does not include a holiday
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
MNTN is the world's first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns - all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.
BusinessView all jobs at MNTN
Get fresh Marketing Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.