Supervising Engineer - Water, Wastewater Resources
MNS Engineers, Inc. San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Water Teams Reputation:
Clients say: Impressive Industry Knowledge, Pleasant, and Highly Responsive.
Other departments at MNS think: Resourceful, Enthusiastic, and Committed.
The team describes each other: Balanced, Appreciated, and Mellow!
Consider your career growth potential with our expanding company! As a Supervising Engineer, you'll be expected to manage design projects profitably and deliver an excellent work product while mentoring other team members in this special work environment.
Apply your technical skills, project delivery excellence, and leadership abilities to an array of planning and design projects for municipal water systems (process, treatment facilities, pipelines, pump stations) and related infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Uses advanced techniques in the modification or extension of theories and practices of sciences and disciplines to complete assignments.
- Works on a major project or several projects of moderate scope with complex features.
- Prepares and reviews complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
- Assists upper level management and staff as a technical specialist or advisor.
- Supervises all staff necessary to complete assignments.
- Sets scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments.
- Prepares proposals to provide professional services under the direction of appropriate Market Leader.
- Receives direction on unusual conditions and developments.
- Conducts job performance evaluations.
- Assists with recruitment.
- Primary point of contact with clients and approving agencies.
- Responsible for project profitability.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education, Licensure, or Certification Required
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering from an accredited program
- Professional Engineer
- Engaged in life-long learning to maintain knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Valid California drivers license
Minimum Experience Required
10 + years, Minimum experience of 4 years as a Senior Project Engineer
Other Required Skills
- Possesses advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Interacts with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Represents the organization in communications and conferences pertaining to broad aspects of engineering assignments
Competitive benefits package. Please contact Marylou Pritchard at (805)-456-3532 or email@example.com