Senior Project Engineer - Water, Wastewater
MNS Engineers, Inc. San Jose, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Water Teams Reputation:
Clients say: Impressive Industry Knowledge, Pleasant, and Highly Responsive.
Other departments at MNS think: Resourceful, Enthusiastic, and Committed.
The team describes each other: Balanced, Appreciated, and Mellow!
Join this unique team! Apply your technical skills, project delivery excellence, and
Be a part of this unique team! Apply your technical skills, project delivery excellence, and leadership abilities to an array of planning and design projects for municipal water systems (process, treatment facilities, pipelines, pump stations) and related infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply and oversee team application of accepted engineering practices and techniques for water and wastewater treatment processes and collection/distribution designs
- Oversee approach, development, and delivery of engineering reports and studies for water and wastewater projects including treatment and collection/distribution
- Oversee (and participate as needed) detailed design efforts for a wide array of water/ wastewater projects, ranging from collection and distribution to treatment and reuse with emphasis on projects associated with municipal systems
- Manage field investigations and data processing to obtain data necessary for analysis and design work
- Ensure quality assurance for project elements such as preparation of permit applications, materials testing, CADD work, and other related tasks.
- Interact effectively with the general public, officials and contractors
- Prepare scopes, budgets, and schedules and monitors same
- Independently evaluate, select and adapt standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Assign tasks to and coordinate with engineering, technical and administrative staff in a team environment
- Prepare and complete project documents including plan, specifications, and studies
- Assist with proposals to provide professional services
- Other duties as assigned
- Oversee hydrologic and hydraulic modeling of systems, providing guidance and support as needed
- Design drainage systems for transportation and other projects with site development element
- 10 years industry experience
- B.S. Civil Engineering
- CA PE license
BenefitsCompetitive benefits package. Please contact Priscilla Figueroa at (805)-456-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org