- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The primary purpose of this position is to assist day-to-day areas of accounting for the MNJ and ATS businesses in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations and reporting.
· Perform weekly and monthly reconciliation of company credit card accounts and credit card clearing accounts. Research and properly eliminate variances in a timely manner. Accurately post necessary transactions to the general ledger.
· Review, analyze, and confirm approval received for employee expense reports. Verify supporting documentation and submit for payment. Classify expenses for general ledger posting according to the Company policies and GAAP standards.
· Assist with monthly use and sales tax filing – export STO tax liability reports and upload on CCH dashboard. Process monthly sales tax prepayments.
· Reconcile monthly sales tax payments to sales tax returns prepared by CCH, follow up on any variances and record payments in MAS.
· Review and track sales tax notices from various jurisdictions. Forward them to outside accounting firm for handling. Follow up to ensure timely resolution.
· Maintain the monthly commissions adjustment spreadsheet.
· Assist with month-end closing procedures. Ensure revenue and expenses are recognized in the correct period, make adjustments if necessary.
· Assist with monthly employee commission process.
· Prepare monthly reconciliation of BS accounts.
· Provide full cycle AP support.
· Assist the Senior Accountant with IGN REV.io activities including but not limited to: invoicing, ETF calculation, new item set-up
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
· General understanding of accounting principles.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with shifting priorities.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and ability to easily learn computerized systems.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information.
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
At MNJ, we focus on Being the Difference for our team, clients, partners and community.
MNJ Technologies is a technology and managed services provider that focuses on helping midmarket companies increase productivity, simplify IT systems and reduce costs through best-in-class vendor-agnostic solutions and services. The company’s certified solution consultants and engineers help clients optimize operations through the use of SD-WAN, unified communications, networking, security, cloud and other technologies. MNJ was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in suburban Chicago. MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
MNJ TechnologiesSchaumburg, IL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Staff Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.