Sr. Account Manager
- $40,000 to $40,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The primary purpose of this position is to create, build, and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers across the country and sell IT equipment and services to those relationships.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific duties from this list does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
· Accurately enter quotes and orders in system and follow through using appropriate resources through completion. Work with available resources (vendors, internal engineers, etc.) to meet customer objectives.
· Gather appropriate information needed for each order and submit as required.
· Meet annual profit target of at least $400,000 in total profit each year.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
· Continually prospect new opportunities.
· Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries on a daily basis.
· Attend sales meetings and engage in sales contests.
· Participate in MNJ marketing activities and drive attendance to local marketing events.
· Conduct customer business reviews as appropriate.
· Present annual business plan and periodic major account reviews to sales management.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· At least 5 years of experience in IT sales.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
· Must have the ability to manage time to maximize sales.
· Strong negotiating skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel).
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
I have read this job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. I hereby accept the position of Sr. Account Manager and agree to perform the identified essential functions in a safe manner and in accordance with MNJ established procedures.
I understand that my employment is at-will, and thereby understand that my employment may be terminated at-will either by MNJ or myself and that such notice can be made with or without notice.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
At MNJ, we focus on Being the Difference for our team, clients, partners and community.
MNJ Technologies is a technology and managed services provider that focuses on helping midmarket companies increase productivity, simplify IT systems and reduce costs through best-in-class vendor-agnostic solutions and services. The company’s certified solution consultants and engineers help clients optimize operations through the use of SD-WAN, unified communications, networking, security, cloud and other technologies. MNJ was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in suburban Chicago. MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
MNJ TechnologiesChicago, IL
Get fresh Sr. Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.