Customer Success and Contracts Manager
MNJ Technologies Buffalo Grove, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure customers are satisfied with MNJ’s services by establishing and building customer relationships and promoting customer adoption of our products and solutions.
· Orchestrate issue resolution on behalf of the customer and is often the primary point of contact working with other teams behind the scenes to deliver on the customer promise.
· Play a key role in migrating customers to advanced access methods and drive increased uptake of MNJ services through a solution focused mindset based on a deep understanding of a customer’s unique technical requirements and needs.
· Partner closely with Digital Transformation Executives (DXEs) at MNJ to define the strategy and vision for key customers.
· Work jointly with Sales to co-develop customer plans and prioritize opportunities.
· Proactively engage existing accounts and develop compelling solution use-cases.
· Execute customer check-in schedules (QBR) to ensure the right solutions are top of mind.
· Build a deep understanding of customer needs and challenges and how MNJ's products and/or services can add value to the customer.
· Nurture and support customers through regular proactive engagement.
· Conduct regular customer check-ins to build trust, introduce products and features, intervene where there are issues, and consistently achieve high customer satisfaction.
· Create customer feedback mechanism to gather and analyze the customer experience.
· Articulate compelling product opportunities based on a deep real-time knowledge of the customer technical environment and unique issues.
· Partner with PMO, Engineering, and Service Delivery to prioritize issues.
· Address the root cause of problems to improve the customer experience.
· Monitor customer health indicators and build personal relationships with customer stakeholders to flag and preempt issues before they put the customer relationship at-risk.
· Provide product training to customer users and address issues that limit the number of users while monitoring customer satisfaction.
· Deliver on core Customer Success business KPIs.
· Drive high feature adoption and product usage.
· Deliver against time-to-first-value targets.
· Drive high customer health scores.
· Maximize customer lifetime value and consistently translate customer knowledge into opportunities to deepen and expand the customer relationship.
· Manage contracts by reviewing with telcos, customers and vendors to verify terms and conditions.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· At least 5 years of account management
· At least 2 years of experience in either project management or customer/client success position.
· At least 2 years of experience working with and managing stakeholders and customers.
· At least 1 year of contract management experience preferred.
· Experience in the telecommunications industry preferred.
· Keep current with vendor offerings by attending trainings/conferences, etc. as recommended or assigned.
· Ability to travel up to 20%.
· Must be personable, communicate complex ideas clearly over the phone and enjoy working with people in an entirely client-facing role.
· Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage many clients at once.
· Must be able to demonstrate ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees and the general public.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
MNJ TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
At MNJ, we focus on Being the Difference for our team, clients, partners and community.
MNJ Technologies is a technology and managed services provider that focuses on helping midmarket companies increase productivity, simplify IT systems and reduce costs through best-in-class vendor-agnostic solutions and services. The company’s certified solution consultants and engineers help clients optimize operations through the use of SD-WAN, unified communications, networking, security, cloud and other technologies. MNJ was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in suburban Chicago. MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
1025 Busch ParkwayBuffalo Grove, IL