Accounts Receivable Manager
- $95,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The primary purpose of this position is to lead Accounts Receivable (AR) team, supervise, monitor and evaluate all daily AR activities in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial processes and operations.
· Oversee daily operations for all areas within AR including billing, cash application, credit and collections activities and ensure all procedures and policies are being followed.
· Establish appropriate KPI’s to monitor success of AR and team processes. Ensure appropriate team members are meeting metrics outlined.
· Approve new customer requests and responsible for the process of establishing appropriate credit limits, monitoring and adjusting credit limits on existing customers. For requests outside of established policies, obtain management approval on an as needed basis.
· Review collection reports on a weekly basis and assist with collection matters and dispute resolutions.
· Lead bi-weekly AR review with Executive Management team. Ensure action items are followed up on after each meeting.
· Partner with Sales and Services organizations to streamline processes and monitor customer satisfaction.
· Supervise, train, and evaluate AR staff to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions in a timely manner.
· Determine appropriate staffing needs and conduct hiring and training.
· Serve as a backup in all accounts receivable tasks, as needed.
· Review and approve customer adjustments, special applications and write offs, and provide guidance in this area.
· Ensure all monthly AR transactions and related month-end reconciliations are completed and accurately posted in accordance with established deadlines.
· Serve as lead AR resource for audits.
· Participate and lead improvement projects in the areas of AR and Billing.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· At least 5 years of accounting experience.
· At least 3 year of accounts receivable experience.
· At least 2 years of management experience.
· Knowledge of accounting generally accepted principles and practices.
· Advanced knowledge and technical aptitude in MS Excel.
· Working knowledge of ERP system.
· Excellent organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills. Must be detailed oriented.
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information.
· Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks and projects, work well under pressure and meet deadline.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in distribution industry with inventory preferred.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers, employees, and the general public.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
At MNJ, we focus on Being the Difference for our team, clients, partners and community.
MNJ Technologies is a technology and managed services provider that focuses on helping midmarket companies increase productivity, simplify IT systems and reduce costs through best-in-class vendor-agnostic solutions and services. The company’s certified solution consultants and engineers help clients optimize operations through the use of SD-WAN, unified communications, networking, security, cloud and other technologies. MNJ was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in suburban Chicago. MNJ recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset and that is why we stress the importance of our culture and climate in our daily work. We value and treat our colleagues with respect and promote working hard but also having fun at work. Our team is a passionate group of individuals in every department that are looking to give our clients the best experience possible. MNJ offers great benefits including health insurance, 401k match program and a PTO policy.
1025 Busch ParkwayBuffalo Grove, IL
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounts Receivable Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.