- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My Next Career Path Staffing - With over 20 years’ experience in Technology Staffing, MNCP Staffing matches candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.Requirement:
Entry level position which will serve as the first point of contact for the IT Department. This position will be responsible for fielding all support tickets and requests. Escalating and coordinating when required, as well as monitoring and maintaining the asset and ticketing system.
Service Desk Engineer
Required Experience: None, but strong technical skill set recommended
Education Required: High School Diploma
Onsite/Remote: Onsite Only
Technical Skills Required: Windows OS Troubleshooting,
Useful Certifications: A+, Network+, Microsoft Office/OS/Server
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- First point of contact for Service Desk Issues
- Working with vendors on support issues
- Managing ticket lifecycles from start to finish in a timely manner
- On call nights/weekends when needed (low volume of calls)
- Assisting with systems engineering projects and systems maintenance
- Maintaining inventory system
- Service Desk staff will set the tone for the entire IT department and thus must maintain strong communication skills and patience.
- Service Desk staff will be responsible for staff training and training documentation and must have strong writing and teaching ability.
Please contact MNCP Staffing for more details at 702-268-9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TechnologyView all jobs at MNCP Staffing