We are growing and looking for great people to grow with us!
MMY Consulting is committed to delivering the highest quality business and IT solutions to our clients. Our mission is to provide comprehensive consultation to public and private sector organizations seeking a true partner in their technology pursuits.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the MMY team. This position is a 8 month contract-to-hire opportunity located in Indianapolis, IN.
Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is a full service E & A firm providing Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Architectural, Environmental, Civil, Surveying, Commissioning and Drafting Inspection Services. Due to business growth we are currently seeking and Electrical Engineer to provide design, review and consulting services to our clients in Indiana.
- Drafting of plans for electrical systems power distribution, lighting, receptacles, and fire alarm in commercial/residential construction projects.
- Coordinate electrical system scope, design layout and drawings with clients and other disciplines.
- Participate in design code and standard analysis.
- Complying with quality control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to project schedule.
- Some travel required for client meetings and job site visits
- Experience with AutoCad and Revit is required
- Experience with power, lighting, fire alarm systems design required
- Familiar with design codes and standards required.
- Performing electrical engineering design services as a lead designer including design analysis, calculations, equipment selection and layout with minimal direction from supervising engineer.
- Coordinating and communicating within multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Working independently with limited direction.
- 5-10 years of experience in electrical systems design.
- PE required
This is a full time position. We are looking to hire on an hourly basis. MMY associates enjoy comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision care, life insurance options, 401(k) retirement, and more!