Senior Drug Safety Writer (Remote)
- Expired: November 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
MMS is an innovative, data-focused CRO that supports the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries with a proven, scientific approach to complex trial data and regulatory submission challenges. Strong industry experience, technology-enabled services, and a data-driven approach to drug development make MMS a valuable CRO partner, creating compelling submissions that meet rigorous regulatory standards. With a global footprint across four continents, MMS maintains a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating, and the company has been recognized as a leading CRO in Global Health & Pharma’s international awards programs for the last three consecutive years. For more information, visit
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing safety documents intended for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for writing patient CSR narratives and producing high quality documents
- Practices excellent internal and external customer service
- Good understanding of MS Word for advanced writing techniques
- Address client comments during document lifecycle, manage revisions, and review deliverables with limited mentor oversight prior to releasing to client
- Ensure documents comply with appropriate ICH and regulatory guidelines
- Interact directly and independently with client
- Ability to follow MMS and sponsor processes
- Practices internal and external leadership skills
- Over 3 years experience writing CSR narratives
- College graduate in scientific, medical, clinical discipline or related field, or related experience
- Prior medical/ narrative/ safety writing experience preferred; Interested in expanding knowledge of drug development as it pertains to narrative writing
- Master’s or PhD in a scientific, medical, or clinical discipline preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience with regulated scientific/clinical or pharmaceutical, biotech or clinical research environment
- Understands ICH guidelines, as applicable to writing for clinical studies
- Excellent written English skills
- High degree of organization and able to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Attention to detail and committed to excellence in all aspects of their work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in the use of an Electronic Document Management system
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at MMS
Get fresh Remote Senior Medical Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.