Senior Clinical Project Manager (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
MMS is an innovative, data-focused CRO that supports the pharmaceutical, biotech, including clinical trial transparency, and medical device industries with a proven, scientific approach to complex trial data and regulatory submission challenges. Strong industry experience, technology-enabled services, and a data-driven approach to drug development make MMS a valuable CRO partner, creating compelling submissions that meet rigorous regulatory standards. With a global footprint across four continents, MMS maintains a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating, and the company has been recognized as a leading CRO in Global Health & Pharma’s international awards programs for the last three consecutive years. For more information, visit www.mmsholdings.com or follow MMS on LinkedIn.
- Understands various cost models and develops budgets for complex projects. Provides recommendations to update costing tools; acts as mentor to other PM colleagues for budget development.
- Manages Client Relationships: Independently drives customer satisfaction and works to strengthen client relationships. This may include account management of Functional Service Provision (FSP) delivery models.
- Ensures financial KPIs are achieved on assigned projects; invoices on-time and ensures alignment with the contracted payment schedule; updates revenue projections on assigned projects. Controls project scope via defined PM methodology and processes for change management. Champions a department goal that aligns with the company objectives.
- Develops complex project timelines independently.
- Understands task constraints and conveys critical path milestones to the functional lead. Develops/input into strategies to help achieve timeline expectations.
- Executes day to day activities during the course of a program/project including risk identification, issue escalation and resolution. Collaborates with functional line management to resolve any issues and trends.
- Highly proficient at managing global service deliver teams including meeting facilitation, scheduling, development of agendas and meeting minutes; works directly with service area leads to ensure meeting objectives are met.
- High proficiency in PM tools including MSP and advanced excel skills (Hlookup, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, graphs, etc.).
Core Company Values
- Represent self and company in a professional manner and in line with core company values.
- Practice excellent internal and external customer service, communication, and team work.
- Support objectives and improvement efforts within department and organizationally.
- Comply with all applicable policies, procedures, and training requirements.
- Additional tasks as assigned by manager.
- College graduate in business, scientific, medical, clinical discipline or related field, or related experience, masters preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Management or similar field required.
- Expert knowledge of scientific principles and concepts.
- Reputation as emerging leader in field with sustained performance and accomplishment.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Hands-on experience with clinical trial and pharmaceutical development preferred.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work with others to clearly understand needs and solve problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11, FDA, and GCP requirements.
- Basic understanding of CROs and scientific & clinical data/terminology, & the drug development process.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at MMS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?