Manager, Clinical Trial Transparency
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MMS is an innovative, data-focused CRO that supports the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries with a proven, scientific approach to complex trial data and regulatory submission challenges. Strong industry experience, technology-enabled services, and a data-driven approach to drug development make MMS a valuable CRO partner, creating compelling submissions that meet rigorous regulatory standards. With a global footprint across four continents, MMS maintains a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating, and the company has been recognized as a leading CRO in Global Health & Pharma’s international awards programs for the last three consecutive years. For more information, visit www.mmsholdings.com or follow MMS on LinkedIn.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and develops personnel by maintaining a positive work environment while overseeing the daily activities of personnel.
- Strong expertise in transparency services including clinical trial disclosures, redaction and anonymization and patient communications.
- Interacts directly and independently with client to coordinate all facets of the project; expert communicator who has developed strong relationships with client.
- Makes decisions and advises others on complex problems; understands intra- and inter-departmental implications of decisions and can develop strategic solutions with minimal input.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring high-quality transparency deliverables in an efficient manner including document redaction and anonymization.
- Effectively communicates with team/functional leadership, and members of senior management.
- Oversees and leads the initiation, progression, and completion of the exchange of information for all Transparency workflow steps, with high skill and proficiency.
- Strong project management knowledge, including managing complex projects with multiple team members requiring independent coordination with the client.
- Leads and participates in business development activities.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement before issues arise and provides strategic proposal/resolution for consideration.
- Capable of leading Transparency process/ tool improvement initiatives and may participate in complex companywide process improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge on using anonymization tools with quantitative risk assessment.
- Develops and maintains SOPs, work practices, forms and other documentation, and training materials related to clinical trial disclosures and transparency services.
- Maintains a strong understanding of regulations and guidances as they pertain to transparency; and ensures alignment with company systems and working practices.
- Identifies new industry trends relevant to trial transparency including impacts of changing regulations in this area and impacts to other departments.
- Graduate degree in scientific, medical, clinical discipline or related field, or related experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a CRO environment.
- Demonstrates managerial skills and prior management experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of clinical development and operations implementation and management, the drug development process, and regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent Scientific Writing Skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 standards preferred.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11, FDA, and GCP requirements.
- Basic understanding of CROs and scientific and clinical data/ terminology, and the drug development process.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at MMS
Get fresh Manager, Clinical Trial Transparency jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.