Compliance Administrative Assistant - Affordable Housing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than forty years, MMS Group and its affiliates (Arco Management, TUC Management and GoldOller Real Estate Investments) has been dedicated to quality property management. Our growing portfolio exceeds 40,000 residential units and includes high-rise luxury buildings, affordable housing cooperatives, subsidized rental properties, supportive housing, and conventional apartment buildings. Our clients include progressive building owners, governmental agencies, real estate entrepreneurs, financiers, not-for-profit organizations, and cooperative and condominium boards. While each community and client are unique, each shares our singular commitment to excellence.
If you are interested in joining a growing team of dedicated professionals in our high-tech environment, then we invite you to learn more about MMS career opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and afford our employees the ability for growth and advancement through continuous training and education programs. Contact us today to see how you can achieve your MMS Edge.
We are currently looking for an experienced part-time Compliance Administrative Assistant for our 640 units residential property located in Quincy, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting with resident recertification's, resident interviews, verifying income, assets and eligible expenses
- Maintain files and paperwork
- Work independently, organize tasks, manage time and prioritize projects
- Any other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications for this position
- High school education or equivalent
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 1-2 years experience with HUD, Project Based Section 8 and LIHTC Compliance required
- 1-2 years experience of Administrative Assistant required
- Strong communication, organizational and literacy in writing skills
- Experience working with contracts and construction documents preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at MMS Group