Market Research Facility Director - Mars Wrigley
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an operations director working in Consumer / Sensory research looking for your next step in the world of innovation? Would you love the opportunity to work on-site at Mars Wrigleys Consumer Innovation Centre? If so, lets talk!
MMR is a global leader in guiding innovation for clients within the food, drink and personal care sectors. We advise many iconic global brands, as well as up-and-coming innovators. Our culture is vibrant, fast paced, yet friendly and supportive. Our work practices embody both scientific rigor and creative drive, leading to innovation in research methods and techniques to facilitate our clients creative business thinking.
We are looking for a highly experienced Consumer Research Facilities Director to manage our Mars Wrigleys Consumer Innovation Center in Chicago, running exciting consumer and sensory projects to help our clients innovate in food and beverages category.
About our opportunity
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the facility and its staff, ensuring the smooth execution of all qualitative, quantitative and sensory research. This role will also hold a critical role in ensuring that we are delivering our clients business needs and working alongside MMRs Account and management teams to ensure complete client satisfaction.
This exciting opportunity also includes
Business Management & Client Liaison:
- Acting as the direct contact for our end client regarding facility availability and fieldwork operations
- Providing costs & availability for new fieldwork project requests
- Briefing and managing wider team to ensure excellent project execution, client service and client support is provided
- Play a key role in quarterly partnership reviews, recording constructive feedback and actioning accordingly
- Act as point of contact with wider MMR account and management teams to ensure high client satisfaction
- Total responsibility for management of the facility, overseeing research bookings (both internal & external), catering requirements and staffing resource when the facility has been booked.
- Attend, monitor and contribute to senior management meetings as required.
- Monitor facility related spending against budgets and manage the monthly invoicing process to ensure invoicing is handled based on agreed schedule.
- Monitor recruitment operations and panel growth activities.
- Regular facility updates meetings with teams across the business.
- Plan individual field project execution from start to finish and obtain appropriate resources to conduct the research.
- Supervise individuals within his/her various project teams and have regard for team welfare.
- Ensure that the project is executed to the highest possible standards of quality and timeliness, commensurate with clients needs and budgets.
- Acting as line manager and mentor for facility operations staff, with responsibilities for hiring, training, maintaining and motivating the facility operation team
- Assume a training role of staff and otherwise impart knowledge, which will help colleagues to work more efficiently and effectively
- To promote, at all times, a pleasant working environment for all staff and workers at MMR
The successor in this role will need to be/have
- An excellent communicator with a persuasive and decisive approach
- Organization / Influencing skills to accomplish goals
- Committed to the success of this role and the company
- Motivated and able to work well under pressure
- A natural and enthusiastic leader
- Keen to develop and mentor members of their team
- Financially aware to ensure budgets are maintained
- Client focussed
- High standard of attention to detail
- A fair delegator
- Excellent co-ordinator and high standard of project management with an eye for constant improvements to ways of working.
Here at MMR, we are about building a workplace for the future. We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. Were an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
MMR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
MMR Research Worldwide LTD
Get fresh Market Research Facility Director - Mars Wrigley jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.