Senior Applications Developer
MMIT Yardley, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why MMIT? At MMIT (https://www.mmitnetwork.com/), we provide our healthcare clients with a transparent, structured view of complex drug coverage information. We are a company that values:
- Collaborative teams focused on meeting goals and delivering value
- Continuous learning and opportunity to grow
We answer the “what” and the “why” related to drug coverage and reimbursement, leveraging technology, research and industry experts to make sense of how and why specific pharmaceutical drugs are covered. Physicians and pharmacies use our data and applications to understand what drugs are available to patients and how they are covered by health plans. Pharmaceutical manufacturers trust our data to understand how their drug and competitive drugs are covered, which helps forecast performance and tune strategy.Job Description
As a Senior Applications Developer at MMIT, you’ll partner with business leaders to design and develop scalable applications. To succeed in this new position, you will:
• Develop applications using leading edge technologies and cloud platforms
• Help drive the architecture of applications and solutions
• Guide other developers and address barriers during sprints
• Deliver results in an agile environment
We’re looking for a senior developer with a track record of success building scalable applications in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need more than five years of practical experience with the following:
· C#/.NET Core
· RESTful APIs
· ORM Framework (Entity Framework Core, Dapper, etc)
· Caching Frameworks
· SQL Server 2016+/ SQL Azure
· Event-driven/queueing mechanisms
· Azure Services or AWS
· Angular 6+
Prior experience with Elasticsearch or NoSQL (CosmosDB/MongoDB) would be a plus.
Our corporate office is located at 1040 Stony Hill Road in Yardley, PA. For this position, we’re looking for an engineer who can be onsite at least two days per week and when appropriate for team collaboration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
TechnologyView all jobs at MMIT