- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manages the shipment of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Maintain records on incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Collaborate and communicates with the MMI’s team, management, customers, and other individuals involved.
- Utilize knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Tacks, traces, and updates the status of shipments.
- Maintain and oversee shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders and other shipping records to understand shipping priorities and assignments.
- Load & Unload Trucks as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe shipping area.
- Engage with the vendors and drive in a positive attitude.
Responsibility for Quality
- Responsible for ensuring on-time shipment of all product in order to meet customer commitments.
- Responsible for any/all activities and/or processes in shipping that can impact on-time shipment of parts.
Level of Authority
- Prevent the shipment of product that does not meet quality standards.
- Prevent the shipment of products in substandard shipping containers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Scanning and sorting outgoing stock
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Able to work independently within a team
- Strong sense of time organization skills
- Knowledge & Experience
$19 - $21 / hr
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at MMI-Saline Facility