Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking an Experienced Applications Engineer to join our Team. Located in Saline, Michigan, MMI Engineered Solutions provides world class engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues. We offer a competitive wages, a rich benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays and 401K plan with matching.
The Customer Service Rep position receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for customers, resolves customer issues, including order entry and planning.
- Processing incoming request from customers through phone, fax, and email
- Process PO's and ensure deliveries per customer schedule (within 24 hours of receipt)
- Provide timely feedback to customers (within 24 hours of message)
- Process emergency shipments when required
- Preferred customer service experience in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent workload and time management skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- High School diploma or equivalent
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
MMI Engineered Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at MMI Engineered Solutions