Media AdOps Coordinator
MMGY Global LLC Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At MMGY Global, we believe nothing shapes your view of the world like travel. So every day, we share our client’s stories from a perspective that inspires people to see the world differently. Our personalized service and strategy connect media, consumers and influencers across the globe, taking people to new places and changing their view for the better. At MMGY Global, we inspire people to go places.
MMGY Global has an immediate position available for a Media Adops Coordinator in our Overland Park office. This is a full-time position responsible for managing integrated media campaigns across a portfolio of travel accounts. MMGY media team members possess a strong curiosity to learn and are creative and collaborative thinkers to ensure delivery of new media solutions. Knowledge across digital, traditional, social and B2B channels is preferred. MMGY is looking for a collaborative, team player with a strong work ethic and aptitude for learning more about data driven marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Campaign Setup, Trafficking and Launch:
- Ensure on-time and seamless launch of every campaign including all tracking parameters in place and set up tested
- Collecting and verifying all digital assets and specs for campaign execution
- Assist in paid social ad creation in business manager
- Work closely with analytics on tagging structure, implementation and testing
- Lead campaign implementation in conjunction with broader team
- Collect and verify all digital assets for campaign execution; proof digital assets from a technical aspect to ensure assets meet vendor spec requirements
- Troubleshoot internal and external technical issues during campaign execution
- Work with brand operations and account teams to ensure tasks are scheduled accurately based on media buy details
Campaign Management & Team Collaboration:
- Perform routine tests to ensure floodlight tags are implemented and functioning properly
- Attending vendor meetings to gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of media options, partner products and industry opportunities.
- Assist media team in weekly optimizations to meet client KPIs and check pacing reports
- Assist in data collection from vendors for monthly reporting
Key Experience & Skills Needed:
- Prior relevant experience, some agency experience or internships a bonus.
- Detailed-oriented and attention to detail are extremely important
- Proficiency using third party ad server and excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a workload while working on multiple tasks and projects at once
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. MMGY Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MMGY Global LLC
AddressOverland Park, KS
BusinessView all jobs at MMGY Global LLC