MMC IS LOOKING FOR ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST TO START ON 9/16/19
- Handle high volume inbound calls supporting members with choice counseling when selecting the most appropriate health care plan to meet their needs.
- Accurately document member information and call notes.
- Provide accurate information and provide a positive experience to all callers, including potential Providers and local county offices in addition to members and/or authorized representatives.
- Complete outbound follow up calls as appropriate.
- De-escalate callers when handling complaints and/or grievances, escalating if appropriate.
- Handle up to three (3) incoming chat sessions from members and/or authorized members to answer questions, or assist with enrollments, dis-enrollments and appeals.
- Complete offline work tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must type 25 WPM
Must have HS Diploma or GED