Immediately hiring for 40 Customer Service Reps in the San Francisco Area
Pay $16.50 ($20 hr upon Conversion)
Position is located Downtown
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
May perform one or more of the following: Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Must have High School Diploma/ GED
- Must be able to work Mon- Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and every other Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Parking is not paid- $20 a day.