MMC is looking for full time enrollment brokers to assist with Medicaid !
SPANISH SPEAKERS NEEDED TOO!
POSITION REPORTS TO: Call Center Supervisor
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent; understanding of and sensitivity to the needs of individuals with disabilities; effective communication skills; ability to follow directions; ability to interact courteously and effectively with culturally diverse populations; strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to handle pressure and perform multiple tasks. Preferred qualifications include three years of human services and/or customer service experience, knowledge and understanding of Pennsylvania Home and Community-Based waiver services (HCBS), familiarity with medical terminology, and bilingual capabilities.
JOB OVERVIEW: The Customer Service Rep responds to incoming calls and emails from applicants, their families, and the medical community, serving as their first point of contact with the application process
1. Responds to incoming calls and emails from applicants, their families, and the medical community, serving as their first point of contact with the application process
2. Provides general information about the waiver program, answers general questions, and documents complaints
3. Conducts high-level waiver eligibility screenings using screening instruments, and assists callers with identifying the most appropriate waiver program
4. Informs callers of their right to apply in the event screening results indicate unlikely eligibility
5. Schedules initial intake visits at times convenient to applicants, providing referrals to Enrollment Brokers
6. Identifies and handles priority requests as appropriate
7. Inputs basic applicant information, screening results, and scheduled appointments into MAX EB
We have built our reputation on partnering with our clients and candidates to achieve the desired results. Our recruiting professionals have extensive experience matching the right candidate, to the right client, for the right position. We provide the best opportunities to the most talented candidates in a multitude of industries.
MMC is a privately owned business with corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas. With 2,000+ employees, working in 40+ states, MMC is able to support all United States locations, and some international locations.
We appreciate your interest in reviewing this particular position and we encourage you to visit our website where you can always search and apply for opportunities at www.mmcgrp.com
Get started on your career journey today! Apply to become a part of the MMC Team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.