Remote Bilingual Spanish Customer Service/ West Valley City, UT
$15.10 per hour
PrePass is a weigh station bypass platform provided by HELP Inc. It allows qualified commercial vehicles that comply with safety, weight, and credentials requirements to bypass weigh stations and ports-of-entry at highway speeds, saving them time, fuel, and money. As a Customer Care Advocate, you will be supporting customers with their accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working from home to provide world class customer service to a wide range of customers, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude.
- Navigate multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Work with customers to resolve inquiries including effectively assisting customers with troubleshooting issues.
- Accept and implement coaching to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Read and comply with company released documents concerning procedures, updates, company policies, and product enhancements or releases, etc.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- Preferred minimum of 6 months experience with Customer Service on the phone or in person.
- Ability to type at least 25 WPM.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well with others in a diverse culture.
- Professional and courteous customer service and listening skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task.
- Access to reliable transportation (can include public transportation).
Perm schedule (after training): Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 6PM
Training schedule: Monday - Friday 7AM - 3:30PM (5-6weeks)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.10 /hour
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.