Throughout the past 25 years plus, MMC, one of the most trusted names in workforce management services, has successfully delivered strategic solutions to large and small businesses in numerous industries.
We have built our reputation on partnering with our clients and candidates to achieve the desired results. Our recruiting professionals have extensive experience matching the right candidate, to the right client, for the right position. We provide the best opportunities to the most talented candidates in a multitude of industries.
MMC is a privately owned business with corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas. With 2,000+ employees, working in 40+ states, MMC is able to support all United States locations, and some international locations.
We appreciate your interest in reviewing this particular position and we encourage you to visit our website where you can always search and apply for opportunities at www.mmcgrp.com
Get started on your career journey today! Apply to become a part of the MMC Team!
• Receives, processes, and ensures document classification and elements are completed and transmitted to clients. Could also require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
• Receives documents from electronic for processing.
• Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
• Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
• Captures information based on client requirements.
• Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
• Ensures transmission of processed data to appropriate next level.
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
MMC Group LP
Why Work Here?MMC makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with MMC to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US. Find out more by visiting www.MMCGRP.com MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Room for growth, great benefits upon conversion!