We are seeking a Senior System Analyst to join our team! You will analyze data processing problems to improve computer systems.
- Analyze range of data processing problems
- Understand user requirements and procedures
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Determine cost, timetable , and compatibility for new systems
- Consult with managers to implement new computer systems
+ At least 8 years of SDLC experience in systems analysis activities (e.g., system requirements gathering, system requirements writing, production support, testing support, etc.).
+ At least 3 years of SDLC experience in Agile methodologies, specifically in systems analysis activities such as breaking down epics into smaller stories, writing user stories, estimating, etc.
+ Strong level of experience with data analysis and data analysis techniques.
+ Strong level of experience with SQL:
- Understands how queries are built using commands such as “Select”, “Insert”, “Update”, “Delete”, and how to join multiple tables; and
- Understands what SQL is and how it’s used to retrieve data, can analyze how the retrieved data is related to requirements, and can effectively summarize analysis into usable recommendations.
+ Expert skills in the following areas:
- listening - to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say;
- analytical - to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and recommend solution ideas;
- writing - to communicate information effectively to all levels;
- interpersonal - to help negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; and
- interviewing - to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information.
+ Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
+ High degree of confidence and ability to influence others through expert communication skills.
+ The ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision required.
+ Leadership and/or experience with people management. Experience can be based on leading or managing tasks, teams, projects, etc.
+ Relevant industry experience to include government services, healthcare, or insurance.
+ Relevant experience with state healthcare programs (e.g., Medicaid, etc.) and related functions (e.g., enrollment management, eligibility determination, etc.).
+ Relevant experience with AWS cloud or AWS migration tasks or projects.
+ Relevant experience with microservices, microservices architecture, or microservices containerization tasks or projects.
+ AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
MMC Group LP
Why Work Here?MMC makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with MMC to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US. Find out more by visiting www.MMCGRP.com MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Room for growth, great benefits upon conversion!