100% Remote/Will need own equipment and internet service
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols including but not limited to the confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Answer incoming calls from consumers and providers requesting information, Good Cause, and/or Presumptive Eligibility for children.
- Complete associated tasks according to the established guidelines.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems. Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Facilitate translation services for non English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Attend meetings and training as requested and maintains up to date knowledge of all programs and systems.
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.