- Support customers with their debit accounts
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Ability to type 25 wpm or more
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
MMC Group LPMMC makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with MMC to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US. Find out more by visiting www.MMCGRP.com MMC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Please feel free to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.