Immediate Need for Customer Service Reps in Southwest San Antonio
Starting Monday 07/22
Regular Work hours: 8 hours shift between Mon- Fri 8 am to 6 pm with some OT.
Training 12 pm to 9 pm 1st week and 8 am to 5 pm second week.
Pay: $14.00 hr.
This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron-based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
- Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up
Business casual: Jeans on Fridays only.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested and we will get the process started.