Bilingual Customer service Representative
Hours:Work between 7AM-7PM Monday thorugh Friday and Between 7am and 2pm on Saturday
Spanish speaking Preferred.
Bilingual Spanish/ English Preferred
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
Ability to read and interpret documents.